Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Our Class Wiki - So far

Our class wiki has a lot of information about New Media, even more so with today's semester. Each link covers a separate part of New Media, like politics, news, entertainment, etc. My job in the class wiki is the editor, I clean up and change some things around to make sure the wiki looks good and consistent. There are some issues with the wiki at the moment, minor issues like Facebook not being in the Social Networking category, some rogue topics here and there, and some of them look like a rush job to just to get credit for contributing (like a topic about Twitter with only one word and a site). I'm more of a clean-up crew in the class wiki and there's lots of more work to be done. Hopefully I can do as much as I can before the semester ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment